BOREN gives priority selectively and leadingly for the projects which are application oriented and compatible with its strategic approach.
- BOREN’s board of management participate in the process as an evaluator and decision maker.
- Support policy is flexible; projects are evaluated without stipulating restrictive prerequisites.
- Priorities, opinions and expectations of BOREN are communicated with the project owners through meetings.
- Revisions can be made during the evaluation process.
- During the implementation of the project a close relationship is maintained with the project owners.
According to BOREN’s Regulation for Principles on Supporting Project, the projects are supported in three different ways:
1- Project with Calls
2- Industrial Application Support
3- Guided Projects