BOREN prioritizes product and application-oriented projects that are compatible with its strategic approach as selective and guiding.
- BOREN is involved in the process as the evaluator and decision maker.
- The support policy is flexible, projects are assessed without being subject to strict prerequisites.
- Priorities, opinions and expectations of BOREN are discussed and told with the project owners.
- Revisions can be made during the evaluation process.
- During the implementation, strict communication is established with the project owners.
The projects are supported in three different ways according to the Regulation on the Principles of Project Support of our Institute.
1- Called Project
2- Industrial Application Supports
3- Guided Project