Projects focussed on product and application aligned to BOREN's strategic approach are prioritized as decisive and guiding projects.
- The BOREN Board of Directors is involved in the process with an assessing and decision-making role.
- The support policy is flexible, the projects are assessed under flexible conditions precedent.
- BOREN's priorities, opinions and expectations are discussed with project owners and introduced.
- Revisions may be introduced during the assessment process.
- Close contact is built with project owners during the implementation phase.
In accordance with our Institute's Regulation for the Principles of Supporting Projects, projects are supported in three different forms.
1- Called Project
2- Industrial Application